Initially, weekly to fortnightly sessions are recommended, however, this is assessed on a case by case basis. The eventual aim of therapy is to transition to less frequent appointments.
Counselling: Relationship and Individual
Frequently Asked Questions
An individual session is $120.
A couples therapy session is $150.
An extended couples session is $210
A standard couples/family session is 50 min.
An extended couples/family session is 1 hour 20 min.
An individual counselling session is 50 min.
Yes we do offer some after hours appointments as we understand many people have other commitments during business hours.
Tara keeps her knowledge current and relevant by regularly extending and complimenting her skills with further education. Along with completing a Diploma of Counselling and a Masters in Counselling and Psychotherapy, she has also completed the following;
- Certificate IV in Telephone Counselling
- DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy) Practical Skills Training – Foundations and Updates
- Introduction to Family Therapy
- Relational Life Therapy Level 1 Training
- Gottman Level 1 Training: Bridging the Couple Chasm – A research-based approach
- Gottman Level 2 Training: Assessment, Intervention & Co-Morbidities
- Mental Health First Aid
- Bringing Baby Home Educator Training
- Let’s Talk Infidelity and Trauma Workshop (Gottman)
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Training